DOUBLE YOUR SATS WITH A CORRECT
TRADE WITH A REUSABLE BOLT12 OFFER:
CHANGE OF PRICE PREDICTION!
- To start a trade, click "TRADE" on the top bar.
- Insert the amount you want to trade for in satoshis (between 300 and 3000 sats).
- For your first trade, you need to register as: username@bolt12, where the bolt12 is your lightning node's reusable bolt12 offer for any amount.
It will be checked whether your bolt12 works (returns an invoice for 10 sats on request) when you register.
For your next trades, you need to use your username, so write it down somewhere (although you can always reregister under a different username with the same or different bolt12 offer).
For Core Lightning (v22.11.1, with "experimental-offers" in config) create your reusable bolt12 offer for any amount via: lightning-cli offer any <description>
Unfortunately, LND hasn't implemented bolt12 yet.
- There's the option to provide an alias. If left blank, your username will be used instead.
An alias may consist of letters, numbers and spaces, with individual words not larger than 10 characters and a maximum length of 40 characters.
- If you think the bitcoin price will be higher X hours from now, choose "HIGHER XH", otherwise "LOWER XH". For the choice "HIGHER" the color of the opening price will be green, for "LOWER" red.
- An invoice is now generated which needs to be paid over the Lightning Network to initiate the trade. This includes a 0.2% trading fee.
Only pay the invoice if the server connection is working correctly and the hart pictogram changes color approximately every 3 seconds.
- Your trade is now visible on the home page, with your alias and a⚡ pictogram. A countdown begins and every 5 minutes all values are automatically updated. The screen refreshes every 2 minutes. The expected profit is shown in green in satoshi.
- If your prediction turns out to be correct (amount under Payment in green), within 5 minutes, an automatic payment will be made to your bolt12 offer double the amount traded. The result of our payments can be seen in the "PAYMENTS" page.
- After 48 hours your closed trade will disappear from the screen.
- Make sure there's enough liquidity in your channels to receive payments via our lightning node (see "CHANNELS").
- The bitcoin price in US dollar is taken from Bitstamp and if unreachable Coinbase. If both exchanges are unreachable, the price won't change and after a while placing new trades will be halted until the exchanges function normally again.
- In the unlikely case that the opening and closing price are equal to the dollar, the website receives the reward.
- On Android or iOS in Chrome or Safari add a shortcut for the website to your homescreen and the website will look exactly like an App: screen shot. So now we got an App look-and-feel without asking anyone for permission!
- Only one open trade per bolt12 at a time.
- Internally a username is case insensitive (username ClownWorld = username clownworld), so a user can register only one (but use both forms).
- Contact: BitcoinDayTrader.email@example.com